- RecoveryLancaster.com is here for your small business. Rely on RecoveryLancaster.com to provide you with pathways to emergency funding, free personal protective equipment, pandemic-related educational information, and trusted advice. The goal is to help your business operate safely, and to fuel your resolve to chart a new course forward.
COMMUNITY FIRST FUND
- Helping small businesses in Pennsylvania impacted by COVID-19
COVID-19 RELIEF STATEWIDE SMALL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
- The Department of Community and Economic Development has been allocated $225 million for COVID-19 relief to small businesses through a distribution to Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs).
SBA ECONOMIC INJURY DISASTER LOANS
- The Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC is in touch with national and state-leverl associations to keep a pulse on emergeny funding, loans or other economic resources available for businesses affeced by the Coronavirus.
REOPENING YORK COUNTY
- York County has intered the "green phase" of recovery. Click here to see details and guidelines.
- As we are monitoring the news and information being shared from our local, state and federal government regarding COVID-19, we’ve compiled this list to inform various constituencies on resources available to you in your place of business, your employment status, and day to day lives.
LANCASTER COUNTY CHAMBER
- Important updates to the Economic Recovery Plan
EXPLOR YORK, PA
- Covid-19 news for you
BERKS COUNTY PANDEMIC GRANT PROGRAM
- The Community Foundation hs launched an emergeny grant program to help Berks County nonprofits fill critical gaps in funding that have occurred as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
PA POST DIRECTORY
- A partial list of organizations raising money for, and delivering aid to businesses and individuals affected by the virus outbreak.
LANCASTER SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCES
- City of Lancaster, PA small business COVID-19 recovery resource center.